Protecting interior and exterior surfaces against stains and damage.
• Weather-induced fading or loss of gloss
• Hard water etching
• Water spotting on chrome
• Industrial fallout
• Bird droppings
• Insects (including love bugs)
• Tree sap
• Road salt
• De-icing agents
• Sand abrasion
• Acid rain
• Brake dust staining on chrome/aluminum wheels
• Accidental paint overspray
• UV-induced fading/cracking
• Permanent staining in the interior caused by food or drink
• Weather or UV induced weakening of vinyl and leather surfaces resulting in punctures, rips and tears
• Odor caused by mold or mildew as a result of food and/or drink (NG2 only)
• Loose seam stitching
Our proven dedication to your profitability and our commitment to the development of your entire store will build a unique and positive purchasing experience for every customer.
Simply put the Best day of training any manager can receive. The industries top trainers put in the same room for one day. If you are a manger or have managers working for you this is day they will get more leadership skills and ideas out of than anything you can do.
Click here for more information