Forty-nine U.S. auto dealers have been nominated by automotive trade associations for the 2017 Time Dealer of the Year award. The nominees were announced in October by Time and Ally Financial, the sponsor.
The program honors franchised new-vehicle dealers for exceptional performance in their dealerships and distinguished community service.
A panel of faculty members from the Tauber Institute for Global Operations at the University of Michigan selects four finalists and then the winner.
The award is presented by Time in partnership with Ally Financial and in cooperation with the National Automobile Dealers Association.
The 2017 winner will be announced Jan. 27 at the NADA convention in New Orleans.
• Mike Anderson of Chuck Anderson Ford in Excelsior Springs, Mo.
• Ray Brandt of Ray Brandt Nissan in Harvey, La.
• Jay Burchell of Heritage Chevrolet in Chester, Va.
• Chuck Butler of Butler Ford in Ashland, Ore.
• Rick Cavender of Cavender Audi in San Antonio
• Lee Certilman of Nardy Honda Smithtown in St. James, N.Y.
• Tyler Corder of Findlay Honda Henderson in Henderson, Nev.
• Daniel DeVos of Fox Ford-Mazda in Grand Rapids, Mich.
• Inder Dosanjh of Dublin Chevrolet in Dublin, Calif.
• Robert Droubay of Droubay Chevrolet-Buick in Delta, Utah
• David Ellis of Glendale Dodge-Chrysler-Jeep in Glendale, Calif.
• Jim Falk of Jim Falk Motors of Maui in Kahului, Hawaii
• Aaron Feldman of Pacific Honda in San Diego
• Bryan Gault of Wind Gap Chevrolet-Buick in Wind Gap, Pa.
• Bill Hellman of Hellman Motor Co. in Delta, Colo.
• Emmett Horgan of Rockingham Toyota in Salem, N.H.
• Greg House of House Chevrolet Co. in Stewartville, Minn.
• Joey Huang of Great Lakes Honda in Akron, Ohio
• Keith Hudson of Jim Hudson Buick-GMC-Cadillac in Columbia, S.C.
• John Iverson of Iverson Chrysler Center in Mitchell, S.D.
• Gary Johnson of Johnson Dealerships in Pittsfield, Mass.
• Michael Johnson of Mike Johnson’s Hickory Toyota in Hickory, N.C.
• Bobby Kisselback of Kisselback Ford in St. Cloud, Fla.
• Gary Knight of Carmack Car Capitol in Danville, Ill.
• Keith Kocourek of Kocourek Chevrolet in Wausau, Wis.
• Tom Lane of Dwayne Lane’s Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep-Ram in Everett, Wash.
• Bill Lavery of Lavery Automotive Sales and Service in Alliance, Ohio
• Terry Lee of Terry Lee Honda in Avon, Ind.
• Kendall Lowe Hamilton of Devan Lowe Inc. in Rainbow City, Ala.
• Tim Maguire of Maguire Automotive Group in Ithaca, N.Y.
• Ralph Mastantuono of Mercedes-Benz of Arlington in Arlington, Va.
• North McArthur of Long McArthur Ford-Lincoln in Salina, Kan.
• Butch Miller of Milton Martin Honda in Gainesville, Ga.
• Mike Minnick of DuTeau Chevrolet in Lincoln, Neb.
• Carl Moyer of Karl Chevrolet in Ankeny, Iowa
• Gan Nunnally of George Nunnally Chevrolet in Bentonville, Ark.
• John Quirk of Quirk Subaru of Bangor in Bangor, Maine
• Charles Ruwart of Laramie Peak Motors in Wheatland, Wyo.
• W. Rodman Ryan of Open Road BMW of Morristown in Morristown, N.J.
• Paul Sabatini of Lincoln of Troy in Troy, Mich.
• Sandy Sansing of Sandy Sansing Chevrolet in Pensacola, Fla.
• Joel Sirek of Smith Motors in Wahpeton, N.D.
• Jed Smith of Smith Co. Motor Cars in Charleston, W.Va.
• Carl Swope of Swope Toyota in Elizabethtown, Ky.
• Greg Taylor of Taylor & Sons Chevrolet in Ponderay, Idaho
• Bill Underriner of Underriner Honda in Billings, Mont.
• Yogi Vowell of Carriage Chevrolet in Fayetteville, Tenn.
• Mike Whatley of Mike Whatley Honda in Brookhaven, Miss.
• David Williams of Anchor Buick-GMC in Elkton, Md.
Our proven dedication to your profitability and our commitment to the development of your entire store will build a unique and positive purchasing experience for every customer.
Simply put the Best day of training any manager can receive. The industries top trainers put in the same room for one day. If you are a manger or have managers working for you this is day they will get more leadership skills and ideas out of than anything you can do.
Click here for more information